Saturday 7 January 2012

St. Kilda Beach

The nearby beach at St. Kilda is where I spent most of my day on Thursday, just walking around and taking photos.





It's a nice little spot and after returning to the hostel I had dinner and then went back to the pier with Gemma and Leena to see some Little Penguins
which were impossible to photograph as flash photography was not allowed. Still, it was kind of nice seeing them swim towards the breakwater. There were some sort of water rats swimming between the boats too and after a while the crowd dispersed as the wind picked up and the air grew much colder. A short walk back to the hostel and a load of chatting in the common room to end the day.

Of course you may have noticed a lack of flair in this blog post, well that's probably due to the goon and beer I drank last night after a day on the beach. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to get over my hangover now... Here's a picture of the night for now.

And here's a picture from the pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...