Wednesday 25 January 2012

Job Hunting and the French Girl

Another WWOOFer has arrived at Simon's place, a French girl by the name of Atty (spelling probably incorrect). She's only here for about a week and if this guy calls back tomorrow morning like he said he will then I may be out of here on the weekend and on my way (8 hours away) to Mildura. But that's still very much a maybe and the Harvest Guide is about as useful as a chocolate teapot as I need a car to get to the places that have jobs.
And I can't even afford this!
So there are 4 WWOOFers here at the moment, but NotJohn is leaving tomorrow so we will soon be 3. Plus it's Australia Day tomorrow, so, yeah... Go Australia, I guess?
Something to do with the First fleet, or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...