Wednesday 11 January 2012

Looks Like This Could Be The End...

...Of my time in Melbourne as I've secured a job WWOOFing in Gordon!
Free moustache rides!
Yep, looks like I'm quite the catch as after mere hours of replying to a post on the wwoofing website forum I got a reply, not from the original poster, but a completely different wwoofing host!

Well why the hell did I waste a day phoning people!?
Of course I had to speak to Simon before anything could be confirmed so I emailed my number and waited... Of course waiting is boring, so I walked around Melbourne for a bit to kill some time.
Seen in a metro station. Now this is much better advice than 'enjoy coca-cola'.
And it's that time of year... already?
After some munch and a trip to the post office I got the tram back towards the hostel. No sooner had I got off the tram my phone rang. It was Simon - in short I'm going to Gordon, but getting there on the Friday may have been a bit of a problem so it would be easier for all concerned if I instead arrived on the Saturday... The day after I need to check out! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!

Don't worry, it turned out that somebody had changed their booking so I could get the extra day I needed, I apologise if you were hoping for more suspense or peril, but, well, there was no drama at all in the end. So Saturday afternoon I embark for Ballan from Melbourne and have another go at this WWOOFing lark.
Hooray! Jazz hands all round!
Or paws, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...