Monday 23 January 2012

Lazy Sunday, Easy Monday

Written 16/01/12

To wake up on a lazy Sunday close to nowhere is a feeling that many seldom feel nowadays. That point before money and other such worries seep into consciousness is one of life’s pleasures that is often overlooked.
As the gloomy clouds of yesterday have since wandered lonely to new skies, I’m left to wander golden fields bathed in summer’s sun.




'THE BEES NOT THE BEES AAAAAAAAAH THEY'RE IN MY EYES' - Nicholas Cage


I just realised who he reminds me of...
...uncanny
Pretty cool right? Well in the evening I helped Simon begin building a fence as the second WWOOFer had a bit of trouble getting here, but she should be here tomorrow.

It’s now Monday. Today I moved some gravel from a pile to a driveway and crushed some bracken to make mulch for blueberry bushes, apparently they like acidic soil and bracken helps with that. A straight forward day, I’ll be building more of the fence tomorrow as Karen (the second WWOOFer) will be here tonight and that job really needs two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...