Monday 23 January 2012

On A Rainy Night Near Gordon

Written 17/01/12

Well, turns out that Karen girl has made other plans and didn’t bother telling Simon so she didn’t bother turning up yesterday evening. Oh well, more curry for me (curry is something that is plentiful in this house) and John (not his real name) from Korea (he’s another WWOOFer) will be here on Thursday, although he has been iffy about coming here for about a month so his arrival is still a maybe.

The weather has been great, which is a bit of a problem when you’re digging, brush cutting and fence building, plus I’m feeding plenty of mosquitoes if the itchy patches on my arms are anything to go by.

Of course there is a bit of rain tonight, hence the title, but not enough to take away the feeling that summer is finally here! Seriously, it feels like forever since I’ve smelled cut grass and the grass seeds have made me sneeze this often.
A wild Kookaburra appears! 
Also, butt plums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...