Thursday 18 August 2011

So long Lucie!

Lucie came back to the hostel for one more night before flying out this morning to return to le France. You remember Lucie... Lucie Lucie.... She was in a bunch of photos a while ago from Darling Harbour.... You know Lucie...
Pictured: Lucie
So as a little farewell we went to the Opera Bar for a few drinks and a chat about how crap France is, as well as how good Sydney is, plus I had some honey beer which was rather nice.
It was a bit rainy, but since when did that matter?
The view from the Opera Bar

So afterwards we headed back to the hostel for food and Solo, a good end to a good day. 
So until next time... oh wait! I forgot to mention day 3 of the gym. (Cue music)

Well day 3 was earlier on the same day and after a gruelling 30 minute session I was told it would be a good idea to keep my personal trainer to ensure I improved at what is quite a good rate. I will be honest, I am feeling much better and the 3rd workout seemed less painful than previous days so I must be improving, so to keep my personal trainer is surely a goo... EIGHTY FIVE DOLLARS FOR FORTY FIVE MINUTES?! Screamed my brain as Nathan stated the going rate for a PT at Fitness First. I think I could get a better deal at Kings Cross,
But the chance of contracting syphilis is significantly higher.
So I'll pass for now, although I will be (hopefully) taking on a second job next week as the limited hours at The Bank seem a bit pointless when the only reason I'm staying in Sydney is to work to fund my travels. But more on that later,
TTFN mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...