Friday 19 August 2011

I Have a Cunning Plan...

I haven't done anything worthy of posting about today, mostly due to the weather being a bit rubbish, but I did go to the gym and I have also decided to think of a plan as 'winging it' is a strategy that is not really working,
But that doesn't mean it's a bad strategy.
So here is my cunning plan, in full, unabridged... ehem...

On Monday I will go for a job as an 'Office Removals Guy' and work there as many hours as possible (as well as the limited hours at The Bank) I will work at the movers and save as much money as possible until January, at which point I will head to Victoria and South Australia, after buying a better camera, I will stay there until Autumn at which point I will get a job on a farm for 3 months (as Autumn is farming season) thus allowing me to stay in Oz for another 12 months. Depending on where I am farming will determine where I go next but I will most likely head north during the Winter months and then work my way down the east coast until summer kicks in again, at which point I will most likely wing it for the remaining 9 or so months of my Visa.
Because 'Winging It' is unavoidable
So that's the plan, for the first time in my life I have bothered to plan something out, but in true Ryan Whitwell style I have left it open and vague enough to allow the plan to change considerably without much trouble. So Monday I call up the removals job and start saving some actual money!
HOORAY FOR MONEY!

5 comments:

  1. Another year with out you in my life!! :(
    Sounds awesome and you never want to make too much of a plan because you just get disappointed if it does not go according, at least with a rough idea you can just go along with it and like modern are leave it open to interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only an extra year, but on the plus side you can read my blog for a whole extra 12 months! That kind of sweet deal doesn't happen often!
    I'm not sure what "you can just go along with it and like modern are leave it open to interpretation" means, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interpretation - bring out the meaning, or to indicate one's particular conception of it.

    you can make you rough plan into what ever you want it where as if you plan it to much you feel you have a path and must stay on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't explain what 'modern are leave' means

    ReplyDelete
  5. modern art, It is left open to interpretation* thats a classic case of me being a retard and writing half a sentace being distracted by something shiny and not reading it back before finishing off what I started to write

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...