Thursday 23 February 2012

New Route Plus An Awesome Road Name

Turns out my blog is creating some publicity for Wallace, Gordon and other towns named after famous Batman commissioners.
This guy was called Wallace, wasn't he?
So much publicity has been caused that I have had to change my route from work, it's totally because of the crowds of people and nothing to do with the bastard hill that always kills my legs on the way back to Poverty Peak. To stop myself getting worked up over that bloody stupid hill, here's a couple of soothing pictures of the sun rising over the region on my way to work...


So to avoid the crowds I headed a different and slightly flatter way and found a street dedicated to me,
"This road has the greatest name ever" - Everybody named Ryan
I won't mention that the area has a strong Irish history because that might make people think the road is not in fact named after me. So that's it. No news, no dramas, no worries. Until next time Ryanites!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a calmer Ryan...though still swearing I see.
    You've mixed with the Aussies too much.
    I will e-mail you soon with updates from here - until then take care. Mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...