Sunday 26 February 2012

Back to Daylesford

It's Sunday, Sunday, having a day off on Sunda-ay.
For an authentic Sunday feeling, have a nice Sunday style version of an AC/DC classic courtesy of The Union...

The best thing about working all day every day for the last six days is the seventh day in which your one true god, me, rests.

As part of my day of rest I went back to Daylesford market with Simon and Atti, bought some socks, some apples, a cheap Chinese Swiss Army Knife (A Chiwiss Army Knife?) some home made piccalilli and some honey. Good-o.
I really wanted to buy this, but I don't think I'm worthy  of owning it.
After that I got some various crap from Coles for work lunches next week (Matt, one of the guys at work, has gone back to uni now so next week will feature the other three of us doing an extra 33.333333% work to make up for it)

After Coles we grabbed some fish and chips and drank naturally carbonated spring water from a pump! Amazing! Just check out those figures...
I have no idea if this is good or bad?
And that was it. Have some more poor quality pictures of Lake Daylesford as I do nothing for the rest of the day.



You might as well have a couple of pictures from my route to/from work too, seeing as you're here.
Yep, it's another sunrise.
Yep, that's another picture of me (in cool silhouette mode).
And yep, that's your Mum!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new desktop wall paper of you in a cool pose, Now I have a different on for each screen

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...