Monday 24 October 2011

I Walk Around In The Summertime Saying "How About This Heat?"

 Phew, it's been hot these last two days. Sunday I went to Coogee beach with Zoe and Michael and tested out my camera underwater...

Results were... murky.
I definitely need some practice.
It was a really nice day, and after a few hours of baking (yes I went a little bit pink) I headed back to the hostel and then went to a bar on William Street to watch the rugby final. France lost, so nothing new there, although many Aussies wanted the frogs to win, maybe they took advantage of the $9 odds being offered. Not exactly a good match for the neutral but the radio today seemed to be happy with the result as France are apparently 'the worst team to ever make it to a final'.

So that was Sunday, a nice easy day in the sun. Today it was back to work and in 34 degree heat, lifting boxes and filing cabinets isn't the best way to spend your time. Fortunately we were finished by about 1:30 so it wasn't too gruelling. And now I'm relaxing all cool, gotta do some laundry at some point, but that's boring so I'm instead looking at cars on Gumtree and listening to some Seasick Steve.

That's about it for now, hopefully I'll be cashing in my bowling birthday present this week!

Also a quick note to Dookie, keep your chin up and don't stop being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...