Tuesday 11 October 2011

Adios Jose, Hola New Camera and a Challenge Appears!

Today I took my waterproof camera out for a spin (on dry land), bought some socks and that was about it. So here's a few snaps from the camera that will eventually film sharks, bungee jumps, sky dives and off road action (maybe).




I also set myself a small ongoing challenge to find as many popular cartoon characters as possible in the wilds of Australia, so here's a run down of what I'm looking for...

Nutsy is into some weird stuff... (Koala)










Kanga and Roo discuss Royston Vasey (Kangaroo and Joey)











Does wumpa fruit exist? (Bandicoot)

















One of the crime busters of the sea, as I'm not sure what a 'George' is (Pink Deformed Shark With A Yellow Hat)







Taz! To think I almost forgot about him! No doubt the real thing looks exactly like this. (Tazmanian Devil)

That ought to do for now.











Also a quick note to bid farewell to Jose, who leaves for Melbourne today, plus a big sarcastic 'thank you' for introducing me to an awful song, seriously, people like this?
Take it easy in Melbourne and don't play too much ping pong, because you suck at it, haa!

1 comment:

  1. That song sounds like the kind of thing that would play during the credits of a shitty children's film.

    Also, don't forget some of these dudes.
    http://youtu.be/lbkQ4EMYfww

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...