Saturday 17 September 2011

Trying to Save Money Makes For A Boring Blog Post

After working for a lot of hours this past week I have learned the unfortunate news that there is very little work next week, which means I will unfortunately be on the beach trying to not spend any money for most of Monday through to Thursday. On a lighter note I went out Wednesday with Matteo, we had a really nice Chinese at the 9 Dragons in China Town and a 'lucky beer' before meeting a few German lasses at Side Bar for more beers (not as lucky) and some live music.
Luckily I know not to go down in China Town.
But there is always a moment when you have to ask yourself a question...
...'Do I feel lucky?'
Naturally we were tired the next day (Thursday) but dollars is what I need if I'm going to try and get a car in January! Friday was quite a good day, I had to drive for a total of 5 hours going from the CBD to somewhere near Sylvania, then aaaaaaaall the way up to somewhere near the Blue Mountains. Today was a gruelling shift of lifting heavy boxes up stairs in Rose Bay, but that kind of thing doesn't bother the Office Movers (much)!
Sorry about the lack of content in this post, I'm sure the next one will kick all sorts of arse! Now I'm off to eat some pasta, not spend any money and watch some rugby. Stay classy planet Earth (look out for falling satellites)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...