Thursday 8 December 2011

Waiting for January!

Yep, not much doing recently. I've been fixing fences, ripping cacti apart and destroying Lantanas like it aint no thang...
I see this flower, I rip the entire bush out of the ground! Killing Lantanas is my business... and business is good!
Today I went to Cessnock, didn't notice anything particularly special about it, it's just a town with the usual shops but it was nice to see some buildings that had a second floor and there is an odd comfort to be gotten from a super market, especially when that super market sells Oder-Eater inner soles for my damp and whiffy work boots.

I do sometimes feel I'm treading water now, just waiting for Christmas and New Year to get out of my way so I can continue my Adventure properly. The weather hasn't been brilliant lately either, warrenting the joke 'This British weather' that Australians seem to think is a bad thing. Personally (as a fair skinned ginger day walker) I think the cooler/wetter weather is kind of a good thing because cutting down / ripping out trees isn't something I want to do in 30oC heat.

So... yeah... that's about it. I'm going to be back in Sydney for about a week from Christmas Eve to just after New Year's, then I'm getting out of New South Wales and heading south. Hmmm... Not many jokes  in this post (yes there are jokes in my posts, smart arse), but never fear! For I have pictures and a 'caption option'. So I'll see you next time, same bat time, same bat place.
I don't know what these are, but I'm pretty sure they're some kind of Transformer.
What do you call a guard with 100 legs?
A 'sentrypede'!
"Hi, we're the... Ringo you tit! Turn around!"
Last thoughts: "It's probably nothing"
I did an art! It basically depicts the plight of the working class, as they are often forgotten and is a reminder that the world needs people to put in the ground work or else nothing will work. So stop thinking your middle management job is important, because it isn't. I value this piece at £1 million (O.N.O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...