Monday 27 June 2011

Night before flying....

I'm staying in the Premier Inn next the Heathrow Airport and getting excited about flying out tomorrow. Said goodbye to my parents and now I’m going to get an early night as I will be travelling around 10,500 miles to the other side of the planet, so now I will treat you to a glimpse of what £40 gets you in Premier Inn land...
A view of Costa coffee (and other people's rooms)


Everything you see here (except for my stuff)











And here is where I will be spending my last night in the UK for a long time! Nighty night folks!

5 comments:

  1. Since its your last night you should through your tv out the window at costa coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame I didn't read that sooner as I would definitely have done it, seeing as I am a rock star from Mars.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...