Friday 24 June 2011

Final Preparations

Only 3 days until I'm going to be in a Premier Inn eagerly awaiting my flight to the merry old land of Aus. I got my (Australian) Dollar Dollar Bills yesterday (pictured) and I've spent a little bit of time organising myself and making sure I have everything I need for my Awesome Adventure (also pictured, but the dog won't be packed unless I make a terrible mistake).



I am a little worried about the 20KG weight limit for my flight (with an extra 7KG for hand luggage) as I am intending to stay there for a long time and travelling I need to take a lot of things (mostly clothes) but not so much that I'm bogged down with needless items (like too many clothes). I've been emailing my relatives in Oz who have informed me that the weather isn't too bad at the moment, although it has been rainy recently and is a bit windy, which isn't something that worries me considering the conditions we've had in this part of the world.
So not long now, starting to get a bit excited but first I need to actually pack!

3 comments:

  1. I now need a new token ginger guy for gigs, This upsets me =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pete Cheers!
    @Dodd Clarky seemed to do pretty well at Download, I'd recommend him!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...