Saturday 18 June 2011

Almost Time...

Welcome to the first of (hopefully) many posts made by me, Ryan, as I travel around Australia. Today I finally got my insurance sorted, which allows me to incur £10,000,000 of injuries, which is the equivalent of having all of my limbs replaced by super cyborg limbs after a bungee jumping accident. I've also swapped my current contract phone to a pay as you go phone so I'm not paying for a monthly contract that I'll never use .

So now I'm all set to fly away on June 27th to Singapore before heading off to Sydney, I don't expect to see much of Singapore as it's only a 2 hour stop over, maybe I'll go back there properly another day.

Tonight I'm meeting up with some mates and seeing Rough Divide at Chinnery's in Southend (I'll let them have that one for free, next time I'll demand money before posting such a brilliant plug)

So if you want to be updated when I update don't forget to put your email below or become a follower (also below) Feel free to leave comments etc. I might reply depending on how much time I have but in the mean time I hope you enjoy my entries as much as my ex-girlfriend did! Until next time, I'm Ryan, sitting in his bedroom in rainy north Essex, with a kitten hampering my typing. (Pic very much related)

2 comments:

  1. Say hi to Angus Young and Joel O'Keefe for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, I'm not sure they know who you are though.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...