Friday 16 March 2012

Still Packing Those 'Taters

Working everyday has lead to my days falling into monotony. Work – eat – sleep – work – eat – sleep –rinse – repeat. To add a bit of difference to my day today I rode into Gordon on the way back from work for a bite to eat at ‘While the Billy Boils’. Chorizo and scrambled egg washed down with some good ol’ sarsaparilla (which was cool because there was some old 1950's style jazz music playing in the background)
Thankfully they didn’t play ‘Johnny Guitar’ once every 10 minutes like a certain video game. 
Actually, music is something this cafe likes and tomorrow there will be some music in the form of ‘live’ (along with a deal on pizza) so I may have to treat myself again tomorrow!

In further ‘news’, Simon and Ati are at it (not right now, thankfully. More on that later). I knew there was something going on but now I know fo shizzle. I doesn’t take a Colombo to realise with the array of clues being shown.
Just one more thing... Keep the noise down.
The odd thing is they are either ashamed or worried I’ll be annoyed as they don’t seem to show any signs of affection when I'm around. Only when I have got up and left the room, then come back in because I forgot my iPod do they even cuddle on the sofa and only once I have been asleep for a couple of hours do they have ugly sounding sex in the next room. Honestly, it’s like a fat asthmatic lifting a heavy box as Minnie Mouse is repeatedly surprised. Justin Timberlake may well have brought sexy back, but it appears my house mates have just thrown it out again.
Justin doesn't seem too bothered.
I have only been awoken by their... um... ‘intimacy’ once, so maybe they have put each other off. I certainly wouldn't be too keen on getting back on a girl that squeaked more than the bed. There, now there's some gossip about two people you will never meet that you can share with all your friends (or just share the Timberlake picture, whatever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so you want to make a comment? Well go ahead, punk, make my day...